TERMS & CONDITIONS
At STREAT we are really passionate about making your event a success. We know the best way to achieve this is to formulate a strong, honest & open relationship with you, where communication is clear & expectations from both sides are understood from the beginning.
STREAT catering is hired under the terms & conditions set out below & as described in relevant documentation. The receipt of confirmation for such services or payment by any person of any fees & charges, shall be deemed to be an acknowledgment & acceptance by such person of these conditions.
BOOKINGS & DEPOSITS
We require a minimum of 2 business days lead time in order to accommodate our on-site bakery production requirements. Orders for Monday must be confirmed by 12pm on Friday. Orders for Tuesday must be in by 4pm on Friday.
Orders over $800 require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. This must be paid within 7 days of issue. This deposit amount will be deducted from total invoice & is non-refundable. If your catering is requested within 10 days of the event and exceeds $800, immediate payment of the deposit will be required to confirm your booking.
We email the invoice on the day of the event. Our terms are 14 days. We accept EFT & all major credit card except Diners. We do not accept cash on delivery.
We require a minimum order of $150 for delivery within a 5km radius of the CBD. Deliveries outside of our standard zone withh be considered but not guaranteed, a minimum spend of $400 must be met and a delivery fee will be attached. Orders below the minimums can be picked up from our kitchen in Collingwood.
DELIVERIES & COLLECTIONS
We offer free delivery for orders within 5km of the CBD that exceed $150.
• We deliver between 7am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.
• Orders outside our geographic area or normal operating hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Based on your event time we will assign a 2-hour delivery window. Deliveries required at specific times are subject to availability and would incur a delivery fee.
• All deliveries or collections for events must be arranged with & approved by our event team 2 days prior to your event.
• If access is not available or if the clients fails to meet our driver at the agreed time of delivery, an additional delivery fee will apply. Delivery may be cancelled at the discretion of STREAT.
• Any delay returning equipment, damage to or loss of hire equipment caused by the client, client’s guests, venues or venues employees will be charged to the client and invoiced after the event.
We will consider weekend orders on a case-by-case basis. Please note a delivery fee and 10% surcharge will apply.
FINAL NUMBERS, DIETARY REQUIREMENTS & ALTERATIONS
Final numbers, dietary requirements & any alterations to your catering will need to be confirmed 2 business days prior to the event. We are not able to offer refunds or alter the total balance should there be cancellations after this date or no shows on the night.
Please note that while we always endeavour to accommodate dietary requests we are unable to offer any guarantees due to the presence of allergens in our kitchen & on-site bakery.
STREAT will not accept responsibility or liability for an adverse reaction to our food by any guest. Please inform those who have serious food allergies.
FOOD & BEVERAGE MENUS
STREAT catering requires final menu choices at least 2 days prior to your event. dietary requirements can be catered for if advised in advance. These should be advised upon booking & confirmed 2 days prior to the event with final numbers.
Our seasonal menu is subject to change. STREAT reserves the right to substitute food & beverages of the same quality & value if your preferred selections are no longer available.
Minimum Notice Required
• Up to 199 people – 2 business days
• 200 or more people - 5 business days
• All orders cancelled within 24 hours of the event will be charged the full invoice, including full payment of any arranged equipment or services.
• Orders of up to 199 people cancelled outside of the notice period will incur a fee of 50% to cover stock and labour costs.
• Orders of 200+ people cancelled outside of the notice period will incur a fee of 50% to cover stock and labour costs.
STREAT staff are available for bookings with a minimum of 100 guests and for a minimum of four hours. This includes travel time for staff - 30 mins each way. Public holiday, weekend and penalty rates apply on respective dates; these will be quoted upon enquiry. Bookings that require staff must be requested upon enquiry and confirmed 14 days prior to the date of the event.
• Please note that off-site events with staff require a minimum spend of $1000.
• Hot food requires a STREAT chef to serve.
• Alcohol requires STREAT staff to serve.
EXTREME WEATHER & UNSAFE CONDITIONS
In the event extreme weather is predicted, you must make allowances and provision for the welfare of STREAT employees. The client must ensure that the venue adequately meets Occupational Health & Safety requirements. This may include such things as organising adequate shelter and additional staff to allow for extra breaks.